Friday, April 23, 2010

I couldn't help but wonder....

Like Carrie Bradshaw, I have often found myself asking this question many times a day. Lot's of stuff spins me out - some in a wide eyed, toddler amazement kind of way, others in a "you cannot be SERIOUS!" kind of way. I have always had a low tolerance for stupid people and every single day I find myself telling anyone who will listen a story of something I have seen that is mind blowingly dumb. My husband shares this trait and will often ring me with stories about some of the crazy people he encounters daily. I am a news junkie and I absorb current affairs like a sponge and have withdrawals if I don't read the daily newspaper. I am also a big fan of pop culture, am a sucker for the odd reality TV show and love celebrity gossip - can't get enough of it! My head is full of silly pieces of trivia which I love to bring out at the strangest of times. In fact, dinner parties are a great stage for my mindless musings. Most people get annoyed by their kids asking Why? Why? Why? all the time but I love it when my three year old comes out with something cute like "Mummy, why do we have a nose?" or "Why does a car need wheels?". I usually have an opinion on anything and everything and instead of changing my Facebook status every time I feel the need to share, especially after sifting through all the annoying Farmville updates (really, bored much?), I decided to start this blog as a way to get stuff off my chest in more than a brief sentence and without needing to know such useless information like you found a stray pink polka dotted cow in my herb garden! I will try to be witty and hopefully throw in some humour along the way so please pop back from time to time and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment